We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will exchange or refund it, subject to the terms below.
- The provision of goods and services by Millennial Style is subject to availability.
- In cases of unavailability, Millennial Style will refund the client in full within 5 working days.
- Goods must be returned to Millennial Style within 5 working days at the customers cost in order to effect an exchange or refund
- Unwanted Products
In general, you can return an unwanted product to us, provided:
- It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- It is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition.
- It is not missing any accessories or parts;
Want to exchange?
Fashion and footwear products can be exchanged for a different size provided that such variation is available, and is available at the same price as the product originally purchased.
We reserve the right to inspect the product to validate your return.
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you or if the product is not as described on the Website (or if it is missing any accessories), please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge.
- Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.